Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Daughter’s Christmas Celebration with her Grandparents

My little Santa my four months old daughter Avni enjoyed her first Christmas with her grandparents. They all had a great time together. I was happy to see the joy on their faces. 

Festivals are the best time not just for family get together but also for strengthening of inter-generational bonding and love and care among family members. We should avail this opportunity for promoting our and our family’s well-being whenever possible and I am glad that my daughter is getting the opportunity to spend quality time with her grandparents and other family members during this festive season. 














Same post has been shared on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/productiveageing

No comments :

Post a Comment