Friday 15 April 2016

"I'll See You in My Dreams"

By now through the title of this post you must have guessed that this post is about the movie "I'll See You in My Dreams" which was released in the year 2015. I really enjoyed watching this movie and I would suggest you all to watch this wonderful movie which mainly revolves around the life of the lead female character 'Carol' (Blythe Danner).  She is a 70+ widow and former musician, who is otherwise leading a healthy, social and disciplined life but is experiencing some emptiness in her life. The story revolves around her feelings and her endeavours to enjoy life and lead it in a happy way.

To me Carol's character is definitely an example of healthy, active and productive ageing.

Try to watch this movie and share your views on it.

Same post has been shared on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/productiveageing

No comments :

Post a Comment